Please contact the Architectural Committee (AC) for approval of building plans prior to obtaining a Navajo County Building Permit.
Architecture and Building Application Steps:
1. All additions to any property/cabin/existing structure or new build must be cleared through the AC committee. This includes the addition of storage rooms, fences, and/or greenhouses.
2. Obtain a copy of the AC application (HOA Build Form) - see link below to print.
3. The AC application must be completed and returned to an AC committee member or Chairman with two (2) copies of the plans.
4. Once approved, the AC will keep the application and one copy of the stamped plans. The other copy will be returned to the homeowner.
5. The homeowner can now apply for a building permit from Navajo County, if necessary.
To download the forms to request Architectural Committee approval, click here!
Still have a question or two? Please contact one of our AC Members listed below.
Jeff Kerr - AC Chairperson
Bill George - AC Member
Ric Worden - AC Member
BEFORE YOU LIFT A SAW AND HAMMER OR HAVE YOUR CONTRACTOR DO ANYTHING, PLEASE READ BELOW.
Architectural Committee Requests
Forest Trails HOA - Unit One
Mountain Community Overgaard, AZ